Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa



I miss my grandparents and I found these pictures on my dads photo website. I love looking at them and seeing my grandma and grandpa so young loving their life.

The picture above is of my grandpa at the family Ranch in Kyle Tx. (just outside of San Marcos). He is sitting on the cow tank that would give the cows on the ranch their water supply. I like this because there were so many times where I myself would play and jump off of that very tank. I even have pictures of it from this summer.


This picture is my grandma at school for hobo day.

I think this one above and below are my favorite because they are from floating the river in San Marcos. I have done the very same thing many a times with not only my grandparents and family but with my friends and fiance too. These pictures remind me of happy times. And lets not forget the awesome swimsuit worn by my grandpa... with a belt.

Skipping rocks

I think he was threatening to pull her in the river





This picture is still almost 20 years old but it was taken at their 50th anniversary party and it is closer to how I remember them. I only hope to live such a happy life with my husband.
Miss you Grandma and Grandpa!


No comments:

Post a Comment